This is a complete guideline for those who are looking for a good IELTS score. Whether it is to get a higher education abroad or immigration to a new country, securing a good IELTS score is a must before applying for any of those. In this case, an effective online course can always help you get through the process.
The idea of sitting for the IELTS exam for the first time can be quite intimidating for many and it can also be a tiresome and worn-out experience for those who have failed to earn their desirable score many times before. Our Academic IELTS Course – Listening, Reading and Writing can be your ultimate getaway for ensuring a brilliant score in paving a successful future ahead. Giving out great suggestion and useful tips, this online module will make sure that you easily get through those tough and tricky sections that seemed to always get out of hands. Focusing on all the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) this course is very much practical and useful for both the newbies and old attempters.
- Explore useful tips for both Academic and General Training scoring
- Get introduced to the basic rules of IELTS
- Learn and practice all the sections of listening and reading
- Improve your writing skill by receiving beneficial lessons and other basic learnings on writing top-notch paragraphs and letters
- Learn to avoid common mistakes that leads to the poor marking
Benefits of studying the Academic IELTS Course – Listening, Reading and Writing course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Academic IELTS Course – Listening, Reading and Writing course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Academic VS General IELTS||00:04:00|
|How the IELTS Exam is corrected||00:05:00|
|Listening Section 1||00:06:00|
|Listening Section 2 Maps||00:06:00|
|Listening Section 3 Multiple Choice||00:08:00|
|Listening Section 4||00:05:00|
|Listening Sentence Completion||00:06:00|
|Reading Section Introduction||00:07:00|
|Reading Survey a Passage||00:06:00|
|Reading Matching Headings||00:07:00|
|Reading Multiple Questions||00:08:00|
|Writing Marking Criteria||00:12:00|
|Writing Intoducation Paragraph||00:06:00|
|Writing Body Parargagraph||00:07:00|
|Writing Conclusion Paragraph||00:03:00|
|Developing an Argument||00:07:00|
|Appropriate Style and Tone||00:08:00|
|Two Questions Essay||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.