Agile software development is a group of software development methodologies that incorporate Scrum, Kanban Methodology, Lean Software development methods, and many more.
The aim of this course is to provide you with the key features and concepts of Agile Methodologies. With the course, you will be familiar with the basics of Agile methodologies including Kanban methodology and Lean Software Development.
You will gain a firm understanding of the basics of Scrum and learn about the XP software development process and other Agile methods in an easy to grasp manner. Develop your skills and understanding of the methods of successfully running the Software Development process.
On completion, you will be able to determine the right techniques that suit you most, improve teamwork, develop communication and work more confidently.
Benefits of studying the Agile Project Management Course course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Agile Project Management Course course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Understanding Lean Software Development
|Introduction to Scrum
|Understanding XP Software Development
|Other Agile Models
No Reviews found for this course.