Criminal psychology studies the minds and motives of any criminal. The job roles related to this field take long on responsibility. This is why you should consider taking this online certification before jumping into this serious line of work.
Criminal Psychology Course will introduce the learners to a world of criminal history and the usual pattern behind every crime in order to have a better understanding of the criminals’ psychology. It teaches you the psychological theories related to different crimes so that you can fathom the motive behind the crimes or simply be able to explain criminal behavior. The course also invokes to learning the basic rules and approaches to the offenders by the analysts while doing their profiling. The learners will receive a better idea of people’s common attitude towards the criminals as well as teaching them how to stop the criminals from re-offending.
- From your get-go, you will have clear knowledge about how Criminal Psychology came about.
- The course also introduces with the research methodology
- Get to know all the different theories that will help you get into the world of a criminal’s mind.
Benefits of studying the Criminal Psychology Course course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Criminal Psychology Course course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Introduction: About the Course and the Tutor
|History of development of Forensic Psychology
|Research Methods in Forensic Psychology
|Research Design and Methodology
|Critical evaluation of psychological research
|Theories of Offending
|Introduction to theories of offending
|Theories of sexual offending
|Theories of violent offending
|Theories of fire-setting behaviour
|Personal Attributes of Offenders
|Personal characteristics of offenders
|Personality disordered offenders
|Mental Illness and offending
|Forensic Psychology in Police Investigations
|An Introduction to Offender Profiling
|Approaches to Offender Profiling
|The Effectiveness of Offender Profiling
|Forensic Psychology in the Courtroom
|Expert witness testimony
|Attitudes towards victims
|Forensic Psychology in Practice
|’What works’ literature in reducing re-offending
|Interventions to reduce risk of re-offending
|Incident management (Crisis Negotiation)
No Reviews found for this course.