Showcase your animal love by taking this online Diploma in Animal Psychology course with us, and excel in your career by working for something you really love. Our expert instruction based learning module will cover everything that you need and should know about animals.
The program allows you to build a bridge between human and animal contact. Within a very short span of time you will become an expert in understanding animal psychology and their cognitive behavior which can thoroughly contribute to your recognition of the pets’ message. In this way this online learning resource can become your stair up to your dream job in the relevant field.
- The Learners can expect to master the nitty-gritty of animal psychology
- The course provides great deal of learning in understanding the behavior, sounds, and body language of the common pets like cats, dogs, rabbits etc.
Benefits of studying the Diploma in Animal Psychology course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Diploma in Animal Psychology course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|AP Promo Video||00:01:00|
|About the Course||00:03:00|
|Introduction to Animal Psychology||00:05:00|
|The Evolution of Pets||00:07:00|
|Exercise Lesson 1||00:03:00|
|Psychology of Dog Behaviour|
|Dealing with Dogs||00:07:00|
|Behaviour in Dogs||00:08:00|
|Psychology of Dogs||00:07:00|
|Aggression in Dogs||00:10:00|
|Exercise Lesson 2||00:03:00|
|Psychology of Cat Behaviour|
|Dealing with Cats||00:06:00|
|Behaviour in Cats||00:07:00|
|Aggression and Cats||00:07:00|
|Psychology of Cats||00:06:00|
|Exercise Lesson 3||00:03:00|
|Psychology of Rabbit Behaviour|
|Behaviour of Rabbits||00:06:00|
|Exercise Lesson 4||00:02:00|
|Final Test Preparation||00:02:00|
|Thank you and Good bye||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.