The target audience of the course is anyone who wants to learn about stress and anxiety problems people suffer from. Many of us do not see this mental suffering as equally severe as any other physical illness.
Hence this course will surely play a big role in altering that perception, and make the learners completely aware of the fact that anxiety and stress can affect our daily life immensely as well. From the course you will get to know the psychological phenomenon that leads to different kinds of anxiety and stress problems. It also discusses and familiarizes you with different types of mental disorders in relation to the anxiety and stress psychology. You can learn detailed lessons on how to reduce these types of mental disorders, and techniques that can help you manage and cope with stress problems. The course is carefully designed and instructed by expert psychologist and has also been rearranged in an easy-to-learn manner.
What will emerge from the course-learning is that you will
- Get to know the psychology behind any kind of stress and anxiety
- Be able to recognize different kind of anxiety disorders
- Learn to reduce stress and treat anxiety problem
- Discover the pharmaceutical treatment and various techniques to control and manage stress and anxiety disorders
Benefits of studying the Diploma in Anxiety and Stress Psychology course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Diploma in Anxiety and Stress Psychology course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Psychology of Stress|
|What is ‘Stress’?||00:09:00|
|How does ‘stress’ affect us?||00:09:00|
|Why do we experience ‘stress’ differently?||00:10:00|
|‘Good stress’ (Eustress) Vs ‘Bad stress’ (Distress)||00:09:00|
|‘Stress’ and ‘Burnout’||00:09:00|
|ndividual experiences of 'stress'|
|Coping with stress as an individual||00:09:00|
|Low ability (inability) to cope with stressors||00:07:00|
|What do people use to cope with stress?||00:10:00|
|‘Addictions’ and Coping with ‘Stress’||00:09:00|
|‘Breathing’ in Stress Management||00:08:00|
|Medication Treatments (Pharmacology) – Part 1||00:06:00|
|Medication Treatments (Pharmacology) – Part 2||00:04:00|
|Nutrition and ‘Stress’ – Part 1||00:04:00|
|Nutrition and ‘Stress’ – Part 2||00:06:00|
|Psychology of 'Anxiety'|
|What do we call ‘anxiety’?||00:06:00|
|What is the difference between ‘stress’ and ‘anxiety’?||00:07:00|
|When does ‘anxiety’ become an ‘anxiety disorder’?||00:05:00|
|Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)||00:08:00|
|Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia)||00:08:00|
|‘Addictions’ and Anxiety Disorders||00:10:00|
|Coping with Anxiety|
|Psychotherapy for Anxiety Disorders||00:08:00|
|Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety Disorders||00:09:00|
|Mindfulness & Mindfulness Based Therapy (MBT)||00:11:00|
|Medial Treatments (Pharmacology)||00:05:00|
|Good Bye and Thank You!||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.