This course is designed to inspire you to change your eating habit and switch it to vegetables. Becoming a vegetarian is not something that happens overnight. You will have to fix your mindset and alter your entire eating tradition as well as real motivation to do so. Hence, our Diploma in Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritionist is an excellent choice for you to make this journey easier. All you have to do is to enroll in the course and successfully complete it.
The course highlights the fact of how you are going to eat fresh and healthy by establishing a regular veggie diet. It will make easier for you to avoid eating meat by decreasing your interest in it completely and making vegetables more appetizing to you. The course points out different animal welfare and environmental issues so that you get to learn about the importance of being a vegetarian. The learners can also find out the difference between being a vegan, vegetarian, and flexitarian and thus decide which lifestyle is more fitting for them.
As we all know vegetables are the best food ingredients to consume if someone wishes to lose weight, feel fresher, or avoid skin problems, this type of food habit can surely help us to reduce the increasing pressure on meat that has become a serious problem in today’s environmental cycle. You can contribute to solving this problem too by taking this course-guide to help you with becoming a healthy vegetarian.
- Get an introduction to the entire topic
- Learn about vegan, vegetarian, and flexitarian
- Discover the importance of being a vegan, vegetarian, or flexitarian
- Find out the difference between them
- Increase your learning about vegetables and their nutritional benefits
- Steps to becoming a vegan, vegetarian, or flexitarian
Benefits of studying the Diploma in Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritionist course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Diploma in Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritionist course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Introduction to Becoming Vegan or Vegetarian|
|An Introduction to this course “Becoming a Vegan or Vegetarian”||00:06:00|
|Reasons to Become a Vegan or a Vegetarian – Part 1||00:10:00|
|Reasons to Become a Vegan or a Vegetarian – Part 2||00:11:00|
|Steps to Becoming a Vegan, Vegetarian, or Flexitarian|
|How to Make a Lasting Change – Part 1||00:06:00|
|How to Make a Lasting Change – Part 2||00:05:00|
|How to Make a Lasting Change – Part 3||00:04:00|
|Steps Toward a Vegan Diet||00:08:00|
|Issues & Answers||00:04:00|
|How to Become Vegan, Vegetarian, or Flexitarian- Handouts|
|How to Become Vegan, Vegetarian, or Flexitarian- Handouts||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.