The course provides a strong foundation towards improving your understanding of food hygiene and safety in a catering environment, by presenting legal requirements, relevant knowledge, tools, processes and techniques meant at handling food carefully.
With this course, you will learn how to prepare and serve food in the catering service industry, and gain a firm understanding of HACCP. You will also discover different safety hazards and their precautionary measures, understand the importance of temperature control and food handling basics.
Besides, explore the latest food hygiene information, including personal hygiene to prevent the development and spread of infections, food poisoning, foodborne illness, etc.
Benefits of studying the Food Hygiene and Safety Course course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Food Hygiene and Safety Course course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
No Reviews found for this course.