Whether you’re an office administrator or HR professional pursuing senior roles, or an unqualified member of staff or paralegal who to develop your knowledge of employment law, this professional distance learning course allows you to gain key skills and expertise through an innovative combination of video lectures, practical exercises, mock exams, handouts and online assessments.
Expand your knowledge of human resource management and gain a thorough understanding of UK employment law with this online course. The HR & Employment Law Course covers all the skills you need to recruit and interview new employees, provide feedback, deliver effective workplace wellness strategies, and provide effective feedback to staff, all within the structures of current labour legislation and best practice.
Benefits of studying the HR & Employment Law Course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The HR & Employment Law Course consists of two mandatory modules which cover
- Getting started in human resources
- Recruiting and interviewing methods
- Rights during employment
- Workplace wellness techniques
- Defining workplace health and safety
- Termination of employment
- And more…
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our HR & Employment Law Course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
Studying this would benefit a range of roles, but would specifically boost employability for careers including
- HR managers
- Recruitment specialists
- Career counsellors
- Team leaders
- Job agents
- Hiring managers
- Labour relations officers
- UKVI officers
- Other recruitment or leadership roles.
|Human Resource Management|
|First Things First||00:30:00|
|What’s the current climate of Human Resources?||01:00:00|
|Essentials To Recruitment and Interviews||01:00:00|
|Holding on to new starters and adjusting||01:00:00|
|Ensure the new starters are settled in||01:00:00|
|Health and Safety Essentials||01:00:00|
|You are the helping hand||01:00:00|
|Ensuring there is harmony||01:00:00|
|Constructive criticism to the teams||01:00:00|
|Cautioning team members||01:00:00|
|First Things First||01:00:00|
|The Necesseties of Immigration||01:00:00|
|Requirements in Contracts||01:00:00|
|What are Employment Rights?||02:00:00|
|What to do at the end of an Employment?||02:00:00|
|Nobody can be discriminated against||02:00:00|
|Transfer of Business||01:00:00|
|Essentials: Collective Rights||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: HR & Employment Law Course||00:00:00|