Do you love cartoons? Want to create great cartoon characters?
Reveal the secret techniques of drawing adorable cartoons in an instant with this course!
The course is designed to help you in becoming a successful narrative artist. You will learn the key techniques that greatly improve your freehand experience. Be able to create and design various kinds of cartoon characters that draw your audience’s attention and other exacting subjects.
Moreover, you will learn to draw body parts, and understand the uniqueness of caricature faces. Gain a firm knowledge of essential drawing tools, the best illustration tips and processes for promoting your creativity.
Benefits of studying the Learn to Draw Cartoons course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Learn to Draw Cartoons course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|George the Dog|
|Mitsie the Cat|
|Harry the Hare|
|Max the Cat|
|Patch the Dog|
|Patch, Max & Marty|
|Chipper the Bird|
|Benny the Bear|
|Atlanta the Mermaid|
|Douglas the Turtle|
|Fifi Vinegar Jones|
|Nell the Elephant|
|Mick the Monkey|
No Reviews found for this course.