This online Level 3 Diploma in Child Psychology course is essentially a capstone in understanding the child psychology for the learners. Although this is an advanced level child psychology online course, anyone can enrol in it because of its both basic and advanced learning inclusion. The course is aimed for anyone who is working with children or personally involved with. Parents can highly benefit from this learning resource and so can the aspiring Child Psychologists.
The course invokes to teach it’s learners the details of family and parenting role, and provides expert advice on this matter. This is a great resource for anyone who wants to pursue a career as a professional Child Psychologist since it talks about children psychology and their cognitive process in quite detailed manner. You can also receive best schooling tips that will help you recognize and determine the appropriate schooling medium for your kids. After completing the coursework, you are likely to provide emotional and mental support to your children like never before.
What will emerge from the course-learning is that
- You will gather knowledge in the parenting nitty-gritty
- You will have a clear understanding of the importance and impact of parenting
- You will internalize and be able to act according to the role of a Child Psychologist
- You will consciously support and contribute to the emotional and mental development of the children
- You will help them socialize better
- The course will walk you through the basic and advanced knowledge of child psychology
Benefits of studying the Level 3 Diploma in Child Psychology course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Level 3 Diploma in Child Psychology course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Introduction Child Psychology Promo
|About your tutor
|About the course
|Child Psychology - Applied
|Introduction to Psychology
|The Role of Child Psychologist
|Where do Child Psychologists Work
|Child Psychology - Theoretical Approach
|Why do we need to learn theories?
|Developmental Theories: What we are born with
|Environmental & Socio-Cultural Factors in Development
|‘Attachment’ factor in newborns
|Socio-Cultural Factors in Child’s Development
|Family & Schooling Factors in Development
|The Role of Parenting in Child’s Development
|Relationship Breakdown in the Family
|Counselling Young Children
|Cognitive and Emotional Development
|Language & Cognitive Development
|Emotions & Feelings
|Socialising with others
|Thank You and Good Bye!
No Reviews found for this course.