Sharpen up your illustration skills and prepare to enter a creative career as a graphic designer with this comprehensive online course. Through video tutorials and practical exercises you will build up both your confidence and your portfolio, with lessons covering industry-standard software Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and key skills such as effective use of typography, logo design and building websites.
This comprehensive course is designed and delivered by industry professionals, and aims to give you a complete understanding of graphic design work. Through accessible, bite-size lessons available online whenever you need them, you will learn about the principles and elements of design before moving onto the specific terms, tips and tools used in the industry. A fast-track, entry-level course, you will quickly gain a good understanding of design principals and the use of Adobe creative software (note: software not included with the course).
Benefits of studying the Level 3 Diploma in Graphic Design with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a CPD-certified, IAO-accredited e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The Level 3 Diploma in Graphic Design consists of eight mandatory units
- Foundation in Design
- Adobe Photoshop Basics
- Designers’ Go-To Software
- Adobe Illustrator Introduction and Typography
- Creating Logos with Illustrator
- Web Page Design Basics
- Adobe InDesign and Print Work Introduction
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
The Level 3 Diploma in Graphic Design is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
Studying this course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles such as
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Marketer
- Social Media Manager
- Web Designer
|Introduction to graphic design||00:56:00|
|Core design concepts||01:00:00|
|Getting started with Photoshop||01:02:00|
|Key design software||01:03:00|
|Using Adobe Illustrator||01:01:00|
|Designing web pages||00:51:00|
|Final Exam – Level 3 Diploma in Graphic Design||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.