This is a great way to start for those who are looking for a career in the Psychology department as well as for those who are curious to know how the human mind works.
The attendees will accumulate underpinning knowledge of the world of human psychology and its essential elements. The program allows you to discover the psychological development of a human being from his childhood to adult age, and helps you to figure out the theories and perspectives of psychology. You get to apply these theories in real life milieu, and help out your friends, family, and clients to get over any emotional, mental, or psychological trouble they might be going through. The coursework also gives you the option to do research on this subject.
- Discover the basics of Psychology
- Be able to explore the human mind
- Gather an advanced learning in the subject
- Learn the research methods in psychology for further advancement in the field
- Internalize social, cognitive, and child psychology in detail
- Develop your skill in terms of recognizing abnormal behavior and learn how to deal with those.
- Master the essential knowledge of human psychology at its best.
Benefits of studying the Level 4 Diploma in Psychology course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Level 4 Diploma in Psychology course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Perspectives in Psychology|
|What is Psychology||00:08:00|
|The Biological Approach||00:10:00|
|Behaviourist and Cognitive Approaches||00:10:00|
|Research Methods in Psychology||00:12:00|
|Debates in Psychology||00:13:00|
|Social Influence: Compliance, Obedience and Conformity||00:10:00|
|Applied Social Psychology||00:10:00|
|Cognitive Psychology and Its Applications|
|Problem-Solving and Artificial Intelligence||00:09:00|
|Issues in Child Development||00:05:00|
|The Development of Language and Communication||00:06:00|
|Social Perception (Interpersonal Perception)||00:06:00|
|The Psychology of Atypical (Abnormal) Behaviour|
|The definition and Diagnosis of Atypical (Abnormal) Behaviour||00:07:00|
|Treatments of atypical (abnormal) behaviour||00:07:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.