Find out how to design dynamic, modern and effective websites with this engaging online course. Using video tutorials and exercises that put your new knowledge into practice, our Web Design Training covers all the most popular platforms and coding languages for designing websites including Dreamweaver, CSS and WordPress. You will also be introduced to specialist web design terminology and the essentials of search engine optimisation (SEO).
Benefits of studying the Web Design Training with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a CPD-certified, IAO-approved e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The Web Design Training consists of four mandatory modules
- Web Design Basics
- Developing Websites
- Ecommerce Website Design
- Basic Coding for Web Development
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
The Web Design Training is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
Studying this would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles such as
- Marketing and Promotions Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Product Creator
- Sales Manager
- Sales and Promotions Specialist
No Reviews found for this course.