Villadsen Mayo posted an update 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Flirting does not come easy to everyone. Even the most confident people will freeze up and utter a wimpy "hey" when they see their crush approaching them in the hallways. But don’t be discouraged. There are many tips that can help you flirt better and attract your crush.
This content has been imported from embedname. You might be able find the exact same content in a different format or more information on their website.
1. Trust your instincts. Confidence is the best thing. If you are confident and strutting down streets like you own them, then your crush (and everyone else) will notice. Your crush will want you to get to know the girl who believes she’s special.
2. Show interest in your loved ones’ lives. Everyone appreciates a compliment. Most people enjoy talking about themselves. If you get a chance to talk to your crush, don’t let it go to waste. Ask them lots questions about their lives, and show your genuine interest. They will be impressed by how curious and interested you are in them.
3. Pay attention to your lips. It may sound absurd but it is actually very effective. Lip gloss or chapstick are a must-have for every girl. Apply a layer of lip gloss to your lips when you notice your crush approaching. You’ll have them imagining those lips all day.
4. If you pass someone in the halls, smile and say hi. It can be frightening to walk down the hall and see your crush.
attitude status in hindi is to glance down at the phone and pretend you’re having a heated text conversation. However, ignore these instincts, smile at them, and instead look up. No need to get into a big conversation (unless you want to!). Take a second to wave and say hi. Then, keep going. Boom! You’ll be on the radar of your crush.
This content has been imported from Giphy. You might be able find the same content in different formats, or you could find more information on their site.
5. Ignore your crush…but not for long. It seems counterintuitive, right? Imagine running into your crush at McDonald’s with a group of their friends. Say hi to their friends first and strike up a convo. Your crush may feel a bit alone until you reach out to them and include them in your day.
6. Learn how to master the bump-and flatter. "Accidentally" meet a hottie in a crowd. You can make a joke and say "Oh sorry." I am a complete klutz around cute people. They’ll be instantly flattered and want more information about you. That’s when you introduce yourself and start a convo.
7. Let them catch you looking at them. This seems scary, I know. If someone spots you staring, you should quickly look away so they don’t realize that you were literally drooling and watching them eat a hamburger. Next time, you might try this. You can have all the confidence you need. Smile at your crush and smile back, perhaps even wink, when they catch you staring at you. This will show your crush that you are confident and give them an excuse to talk to you.
8. Take a look at their clothes. Ask them about the sport shirt or band shirt they are wearing. It will make them feel sincere and curious about their lives, and it will lead to a nice conversation in which you can learn more.
9. Be obvious sometimes. Maybe you’re playing frisbee in the park and you "accidentally" throw it toward the cuties near you. A sarcastic apology can let them know that you are flirting with them (and in on the joke), and may lead to a conversation.
Face, Hair, Eyebrows and Photograph.
10. Introduce your friend. You don’t have to go it alone if you are too nervous to initiate a convo. Bring your friend along and introduce your crush to your friend. Although it may sound strange, sometimes it is easier to approach someone for another person.
11. Fight before they see you. Text your crush, "You should be wearing that blue shirt tonight. It will make your eyes shine! 🙂 A flirty message lets them know you are thinking of them and makes them want to see you again. It’s a simple way to find out if they are interested in you by asking them.
This content is imported from Giphy. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
12. To break the ice, start with something simple. If you’re thinking of pick-up lines, the only ones that are coming to you are probably super lame recycled ones. "Did you feel it…when you fell from Heaven?" Or, "How heavy does an elephant weigh?" Just enough to break up the ice. If you are trying to play it smoothly but failing, accept the awkwardness and be adorable! Jughead Jones would be grateful.