Villadsen Mayo posted an update 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Flirting is not something that comes easily to everyone. Even the most confident people may freeze up and exclaim "hey!" when their crush approaches them in public. But don’t worry. We have plenty of tips for flirting that will help you get your crush’s attention.
This content has been imported from embedname. You might be able find the exact same content in a different format or more information on their website.
1. Be confident. Trust me, there’s nothing sexier than confidence. If you are strutting down the hallways like you own them, your crush (and everyone else!) will notice. Your crush will want you to get to know the girl who believes she’s special.
2. Show interest in your loved ones’ lives. Everybody loves a compliment and almost everyone enjoys talking about themselves. Don’t miss the chance to chat with your crush. Ask them lots of questions about their life and show that you truly are interested. They will appreciate your curiosity and be open to a second conversation.
3. Your lips should be the focus of attention. It may sound absurd but it is actually very effective. Lip gloss or chapstick are a must-have for every girl. You can apply a layer if your crush is approaching. You’ll have them imagining those lips all day.
4. Smiling and saying hello to your crushes when they pass you in the halls is a good idea. I know, when you’re walking down the hall and you see your crush approaching, it can be the scariest feeling in the world. Your instinctive reaction is to glance down at the phone and pretend you’re having a heated text conversation. However, ignore these instincts, smile at them, and instead look up. No need to get into a big conversation (unless you want to!). Take a second to wave and say hi. Then, keep going. Boom–you’ll be on your crush’s radar.
This content is imported from Giphy. You may be capable of finding the same content elsewhere, or perhaps you can find more information on their website.
5. Ignore your crush…but not for long. It seems counterintuitive, right? But imagine running into your crush and a group of their friends at McDonald’s. It’s a good idea to say hi to their friends before you start to make a group. Your crush will be a bit disappointed, but you can make it up for it by including them (and making their day).
6. Master the bump-and-flatter. You may "accidentally" bump into a hottie at an event. You can laugh and say, "Oh, sorry. I can become a complete klutz when it comes to cute people. They’ll be so impressed by you and want to know more. You can then introduce yourself and start a conversation.
7. You should let them see you looking at their faces. This seems scary, I know. When someone notices you staring at them, they usually turn away quickly to not realize you were actually eating a hamburger. Try this next time. Gather up all the confidence you can. Smile at your crush and smile back, perhaps even wink, when they catch you staring at you. This will show your crush that you are confident and give them an excuse to talk to you.
8. Check out their clothes. Ask them about the sport shirt or band shirt they are wearing. It will make you seem sincere and interested in their life, and it will start a nice conversation where you can learn more about each other.
gitari . Perhaps you are playing frisbee outside and accidentally toss it at the cute girls nearby. You can make a joke of it and let them know you’re trying to flirt.
Face, Hair, Eyebrow, Photograph, Forehead, Chin, Hairstyle, Head, Portrait, Jaw,
10. Introduce your friend. If you’re too scared to start a convo alone, bring your friend with you and introduce her to your crush. Although it may sound strange, sometimes it is easier to approach someone for another person.
11. Flirt before you see them. Text: "You should wear this blue shirt tonight. It’s going to make your eyes pop! It’s a simple way to find out if they are interested in you by asking them.
This content has been imported from Giphy. You might be able find the same content in different formats, or you could find more information on their site.
12. To break the ice, start with something simple. If you’re thinking of pick-up lines, the only ones that are coming to you are probably super lame recycled ones. "Did you feel it…when you fell from Heaven?" Or: "How much does an elephant weight? Just enough to break the ice!" If you’re trying to play it smooth but you’re coming up short, embrace the awkwardness and just be cute as hell. Jughead Jones will appreciate it.