This course will be absolutely beneficial to the core for the people who are looking for a kick to start a new life, career, or any other path. In this competitive world, it can often become very difficult to stay on track and head along with positivity. Hence, this online well-constructed module can surprisingly help you find your way back as well as teach you help others in the way.
The course will help you improve your decision making process; develop your motivational technique to stay focused; provide effective suggestion for starting a successful entrepreneurship, and so on. After the successful completion of the course, you will find yourself filled with positivity, and discover ways to stay motivated in every situation.
From the course learning you will learn
- Effective business and time management
- Decisive focus point
- Right decision making
- How to stay motivated at all times
- How to generate and maintain positive attitude
- How to increase professional credibility as well as develop a pioneer mindset
Benefits of studying the Diploma in Psychology of Motivation course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Diploma in Psychology of Motivation course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|About the Course
|About the Instructor
|Get 'Focused' on Your Business
|6 Characteristics of Entrepreneurs (or ‘are you in the right business’?)
|How to manage your time effectively
|How to get Super-Focused on tasks & stop procrastinating
|How to make the ‘right’ decision each time
|Exercise Lesson 1
|Keeping your motivation 'high' at all times
|Mental Preparation: Your Self-Motivation is Crucial!
|5 Life-Coaching Questions for Entrepreneurs
|How to motivate yourself at all times
|How to be positive about your dream
|5 Easy Ways for Entrepreneurs to boost motivation every day
|Exercise Lesson 2
|How to be Positive when Things Don't Go Well
|How to remain enthusiastic and confident about your business
|How to keep yourself positive when things go ‘too slow’
|How to recognise your stress symptoms
|How to deal with stress and anxiety
|Exercise Lesson 3
|Developing Successful Mindset
|How to develop successful mindset
|Your vision and persistence is the key to your success
|How to get the perfect work-life balance
|How to appear ‘professional’ and ‘credible’
|How to become ‘known’, ‘liked’ and ‘trusted’
|Exercise lesson 4
|How to become an ‘Online Coach’
No Reviews found for this course.