An understanding of the intricacies of UK employment law could benefit a range of professional careers, from HR managers to practising solicitors or legal secretaries. Whatever your needs, this online course will teach you the facts of immigration requirements, employee and collective rights, proper termination procedure, and more.
Through our innovative online learning platform, you will learn about laws regarding employment of foreign nationals, employee rights, termination, discrimination, business transfers and collective rights. Designed and delivered with industry experts, the course materials are accessible through phones, tablets or computers and consist of video lessons, PDF handouts and mock exams designed to make complex information easy to understand and engaging.
Benefits of studying the Employment Law Course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a CPD and IAO-accredited e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The Employment Law Course consists of nine mandatory units
- Immigration Requirements
- Contractual Terms
- Rights During Employment
- Termination of Employment
- Business Transfers
- Collective Rights
- Useful Websites
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
The Employment Law Course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
Studying this course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles such as
- UKVI officer
- Recruitment Consultant
- HR Officer
|Employment Law UK
|First Things First
|The Necesseties of Immigration
|Requirements in Contracts
|What are Employment Rights?
|What to do at the end of an Employment?
|Nobody can be discriminated against
|Transfer of Business
|Essentials: Collective Rights
|Mock Exam – Employment Law Course
|Final Exam – Employment Law Course