Master the art of decorating a house of your dream. Learn all the practical tips and lessons to bring your clients’ dream house into a reality. This online course on interior design will turn you into a savvy in the relevant field and you will feel extra confident to start up your own interior firm. Filled with technical, practical, and easy-to-learn knowledge in modern interior design, this online module will not fail to take you to the next level of an advanced and successful career ahead.
The course focuses on the basic and technical learning which includes the introductory part as well as the principles of interior designing. It also enlightens the learners with essential lessons in interior business management and effective planning in the field. Along with learning the elements of room and color, you can also get in touch with the furniture ideas to go with. After successful completion of the course, you can surely sign up for an accomplished business line in the arena by boosting your creative imagination in terms of decorating houses and making them as beautiful as it gets.
- Learn the basics of interior designing
- Get a historical overview of the modern interior design
- Get a good peek at the concepts and inspirations to help you with generating new design ideas
- Be guided for being able to work both as a team member as well as individually
- Discover the essential elements of design
- Harness a great skill to successfully plan and manage your own interior business line
Benefits of studying the Interior Design and Home Styling Diploma course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Interior Design and Home Styling Diploma course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Introduction to Interior Design|
|What is Interior Design?||00:30:00|
|Qualities and Skills of an Interior Designer||00:30:00|
|History of Modern Interior Design||00:30:00|
|Becoming an Interior Designer||00:30:00|
|The Glossary of Interior Design||00:30:00|
|Meeting Your Clients||00:15:00|
|Principles of Interior Design|
|Career of an Interior Designer||00:30:00|
|How to Present Your Interior Design Plans to Clients||00:15:00|
|Steps to Design Success||00:15:00|
|Working with the Team||00:15:00|
|Project Management Skills||00:30:00|
|Design Evaluation Factors||00:15:00|
|Challenges Interior Designers Face Today||00:15:00|
|Elements of Design|
|The Importance of Accessorizing||00:15:00|
|Scale and Proportion||00:30:00|
|The Psychology of Achieving Balance||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Suitable Color Scheme||00:15:00|
|Choosing what wood burning stoves and fireplaces to purchase||00:30:00|
|Choosing Window Dressings||00:15:00|
|Choose the Right Lighting for Each Room||00:30:00|
|Arrange Furniture for Every Room|
|Living Room Furniture Arrangements||00:15:00|
|Bedroom Furniture Arrangements||00:15:00|
|Dining Room Furniture Arrangements||00:15:00|
|Kid’s Room Arrangements||00:15:00|
|Popular Interior Design Styles|
|Most Popular Interior Design Styles||00:00:00|
|Managing Interior Design Business|
|Start a Creative Design & Interior Decorator Business||00:15:00|
|Charge for Services||00:30:00|
|Digital Strategies to Promote Products||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.