If you are a teacher, nanny and other childcarer working with children or even if you have children of your own, then taking this Paediatric First Aid will be ideal for you.
There are many advantages of learning first aid skills, and this course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge correlated to working in the field of support and care for children. You will learn how to deal with situations such as injuries, knocks, infant choking, broken bones, and other emergency conditions. This course discusses the abilities and information to confidently provide first aid for children and deal with any emergency that might affect children and provide quality care in an emergency and keeping them safe to prevent any further damage.
Benefits of studying the Paediatric First Aid Course course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Paediatric First Aid Course course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Introduction to Paediatric First Aid|
|Initial Assessment and Assistance|
|Common Childhood Illnesses|
|Common Injuries and Incidents|
|First Aid for Unresponsiveness and Injury|
|First Aid for Illness and Incidents|
No Reviews found for this course.