This course is aimed for anyone dealing with children and are responsible for looking after them. From the psychological study of children, the Learners will be able to deal with them more responsibly and maturely.
The course gives out the details of the social and emotional development your kids go through, and lets you grasp the proper knowledge of their early cognitive behaviors so that it becomes easier for you to recognize their conditions.
After completing the course, you will have developed your skills and knowledge as a Child Psychologist quite efficiently which will lead you to improve your career as well as help you taking good care of your own children. This is also an ideal course for the nannies, pre-school teachers, and child care workers.
- From the course learning, you will be able to make a special bonding with the newborn by recognizing their wants and discomfort
- You will contribute to their emotional, physical, mental, and social development
- The course thoroughly talks about the kids’ body language and communicative behavior so that you can connect to them better
- The learning resource also highlights and discusses the cognitive development of the children
Benefits of studying the Professional Diploma in Child Psychology course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Professional Diploma in Child Psychology course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Babies from Birth to One Year|
|About the Course and your Tutor||00:02:00|
|The Importance of Bonding||00:08:00|
|The Social and Emotional development: from birth to 1 yr||00:06:00|
|The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies||00:07:00|
|The Benefits of Testing at ‘Milestones’||00:07:00|
|Stages and Sequences of Social and Emotional Development|
|The Importance of Social and Emotional Development||00:06:00|
|The Ages and Stages that Children go through||00:12:00|
|The Main theories in Developmental Psychology||00:07:00|
|The Importance of Positive Role Models||00:07:00|
|The Barriers to Achieving the ‘Milestones’||00:07:00|
|The Importance of Unconditional Love||00:06:00|
|Language and Linguistic Skills Development|
|Forms of communication||00:05:00|
|What is ‘Pre-linguistic’ form of communication||00:05:00|
|The Active and the Passive Communication||00:06:00|
|The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills||00:05:00|
|The Importance of Body Language||00:06:00|
|The Importance of Cognitive Development||00:03:00|
|The Main Psychological Theories in Cognitive Development||00:07:00|
|The Appropriate Opportunities for Cognitive Development||00:04:00|
|The Unconscious Mind: Id, Ego and Superego. Psychoanalytical Theory||00:06:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.