Become an inspiring, knowledgeable team leader or manager with this comprehensive online course. You will gain the practical skills needed to be a successful coach or mentor in your workplace, with an understanding of training best practice, communication skills, effective teaching strategies and how to get the most out of your team.
Through a combination of video lectures, PDF handouts, exercises and mock exams, you will learn the key competencies necessary to be a coach or mentor. Whether you’re a line manager or team leader in your first senior role or a seasoned professional looking to learn something new, the Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring will cover all aspects of building and fostering trust with your staff, encouraging long-term development that provides real value to your business.
Benefits of studying the Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring course consists of twelve mandatory units including
- Defining Coaching and Mentoring
- Developing Options
- The Importance of Trust
- Providing Feedback
- Overcoming Roadblocks
- How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
- And more…
The assessment at the end of the course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12
Who is this course for?
Our Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring training course is aimed at anyone working in their first management roles or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
Studying these courses would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including
- Team leaders
- Line managers
- Coaching or mentoring
- Other leadership or training roles
|Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring
|What is coaching and mentoring?
|How to establish clear goals
|Putting together a viable training strategy
|Creating a development plan
|Establishing a trusting environment
|Understanding the importance of effective feedback
|Strategies for overcoming common obstacles
|Knowing when you’ve achieved success
|The relationship between coaching and mentoring
|Coaching and Mentoring Guide
No Reviews found for this course.