The course can be taken by anyone, a newbie or yoga teacher, to just develop and extend your very own yoga practice. With an accentuation on the consciousness of the present moment in your training, the course incorporates profundity guidance on all parts of Mindfulness and Yoga practice and instructing.
This interesting course offers learners the endowment of a heart-focused practice, enabling us to wake up from the tumult and come back to our inner-selves where genuine healing starts.
The course also includes the Mindfulness Meditation and how it identifies with Yoga practice, helping you get back to your body, extending both your own and teaching practice and improves your dimensions of wellbeing and prosperity.
- Learn the Yoga basics
- Get an introduction to the Meditation steps
- Master the Mindfulness meditation techniques
- Discover the relation between Yoga and healing
Benefits of studying the Diploma in Yoga and Mindfulness course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Diploma in Yoga and Mindfulness course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|What is Yoga?||00:30:00|
|Why is Yoga Beneficial?||00:45:00|
|Different Kinds of Yoga||00:45:00|
|Positions For Beginners||00:45:00|
|Equipment & Accessories For Yoga||01:00:00|
|Yoga and Meditation|
|WHAT IS YOGA?||00:15:00|
|WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOU?||00:30:00|
|BEGINNING YOUR WORKOUT||01:00:00|
|YOGA AND HEALING||01:00:00|
|Definition Of Mindfulness Meditation?||01:30:00|
|Essential Benefits Of Mindfulness Meditation||00:30:00|
|Mindfulness Meditation Quick Step By Step||00:30:00|
|Heal Your Body With Mindfulness Meditation||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.