A solid eating routine prompts a sound life. Everyone ought to have the best possible information to discover what he or she needs to eat consistently. The course is aimed at those who want to maintain a regular healthy life as well as for those who are simply looking for a career as a Nutritionist. Our Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate in Nutrition will improve your eating habit in the most practical and effective manner.
It is not only the matter of healthcare but also being able to provide expert advice to the people who are likely to consult you for a sensible diet chart once you become a professional Nutritionist. Thyroid, Cancer, Gynecology patients or kids frequently require distinctive sustenance graphs than other physically healthy individuals. So, a course like this hoists your discovery from which you will adequately take an interest in this essential Nutritionist job.
- Learn about various types of diets and nutrition
- Lessen your illness risk
- Increase your awareness and learning about vitamins
- Get familiar with different food supplements, carbohydrate, protein, and food labels
- Learn the minerals
- Learn all the essentials about malnutrition
Benefits of studying the Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate in Nutrition course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Internationally Accredited Diploma Certificate in Nutrition course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Introduction to Basic Health
|Overview of Nutritional Terms
|Understanding Food Labels and Claims
|The Science of Nutrition & Professionals
|Carbohydrates – Sugar
|Carbohydrates – Starch
|Carbohydrates – Fiber
|Fat – Omega 3, 6, 9 & Cholesterol
|Minerals Starting With Iron & Zinc
|More Minerals – Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium
|Vitamins – Starting with B’s
|Vitamins A, C, E, K – the Antioxidants
|Couple More Minerals – Sodium & Potassium
|Trace Minerals, B12 & Vitamin D
|What to Avoid & Problem Areas
|Nutritional Deficiencies & Food Allergies
|Organic vs Toxic Chemicals – Finding Balance
|Fads. Trends, and Extremes in Diet
|Exercise Unlocks Nutrients
|Putting It All Together
|Calorie Intake & Menu Development
|Practical Application & Summary
No Reviews found for this course.