The Level 3 Diploma in Nutritional Therapy is for those who need to know how Nutrients and other nourishment parts impact our body and influence our DNA. Supplements and other nourishment parts influence the capacity of the body and help our body to ensure against ailment. Appropriate sustenance and sound nourishment propensity reestablish wellbeing and decide how individuals react to ecological changes.
All through the course, you will figure out how to maintain a reasonable eating routine that can spare you from superfluous ill-health, and render a substantially more sound and cheerful life. In any case, this coursework will help you in becoming a proficient nutritionist, and provide useful information on the most effective method in this regard. Subsequently, it ensures that its students comprehend everything about sustenance nourishment, our substantial capacities identified with food consumption, and the significance of keeping up a solid eating routine graph.
- Learn about various types of diets and nutrition
- Lessen your illness risk
- Increase your awareness and learning about vitamins
- Get familiar with different food supplements, carbohydrate, protein, and food labels
- Learn the minerals
- Learn all the essentials about malnutrition
- Master the wellness coaching and nutritional therapy
- Explore the specifics of powerful nutrient rick foods
- Discover the practical steps for using nutrition as therapy, and so much more.
Benefits of studying the Level 3 Diploma in Nutritional Therapy course with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a professional e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
Our Level 3 Diploma in Nutritional Therapy course is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
|Why Individuals React Differently to Food|
|Lesson 2: Nutritional Genomics||00:06:00|
|Lesson 3: Changing Gene Expression – Switching Genes on and off||00:06:00|
|Practical Steps for Using Nutrition as Therapy|
|Lesson 4: Fight Free Radicals with Antioxidants||00:05:00|
|Lesson 5: Nature’s Pharmacy – Phytonutrients and Phytochemicals||00:09:00|
|Lesson 6: Fiber the Antioxidant Transporter & More||00:05:00|
|Lesson 7: Omega 3 the Protector vs the Destroyers||00:04:00|
|Lesson 8: Diets for Longevity – The Blue Zones||00:04:00|
|The Specifics of Powerful Nutrient Rick Foods|
|Lesson 9: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Veggies||00:07:00|
|Lesson 10: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Veggies Part 2||00:08:00|
|Lesson 11: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Fruit||00:07:00|
|Lesson 12: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Grains||00:07:00|
|Lesson 13: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Nuts & Seeds||00:08:00|
|Lesson 14: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Legumes & More||00:05:00|
|Wellness Coaching and Nutritional Therapy|
|Lesson 15: Nutritional Therapist vs Dietitian||00:07:00|
|Lesson 16: Your Role as a Nutritional Therapist or Wellness Coach||00:05:00|
|Lesson 17: Skills & Education of a Wellness Coach||00:06:00|
|Lesson 18: How to Structure Client Consultations||00:05:00|
|Putting it all Together|
|Lesson 19: Meal Planning – Developing a Healthy Plate||00:03:00|
|Lesson 20: Summary||00:03:00|
|Level 2 Certificate in Nutritional Therapy – Handouts||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.