The Nursing Assistant Diploma from Victoria Education will give you a strong foundation in healthcare practice and help you make a real difference in people’s lives. With video lessons and assessments directing you in how to put your skills into practice, you will quickly grasp the basics of working as a nursing assistant in a variety of healthcare and medical practices, across a range of contexts.
This innovative distance learning course will prepare you for the responsibilities and duties inherent in professional nursing roles, giving you the knowledge you need of essential medical practice to confidently establish your career in healthcare. You will learn role-specific skills including ventilation and warming, ensuring personal and patient cleanliness, and other fundamental nursing techniques, as well as establishing a good bedside manner and persona motivational through difficult situations.
Benefits of studying the Nursing Assistant Diploma with Victoria Education include
- Easy-to-understand course materials designed by industry experts, accessible through your smartphone, laptop, desktop or tablet device
- No hidden fees or costs — study a comprehensive course and earn a CPD-certified e-certificate upon successful completion
- Get instant feedback from automated assessments and mock exams to gauge your progress
- No formal deadlines or teaching schedule, meaning you can learn at your own pace
- 24/7 help and support from your online tutors, through email and via our live online chat
- Qualify for an NUS Extra card and gain access to over 200 fantastic deals from high street brands and one free year of ISIC unlocking over 42,000 international discounts
How is this qualification is delivered?
Our courses are taught entirely online, meaning you can access the materials wherever, whenever, at a pace that suits you, without formal deadlines or teaching schedules.
The courses are delivered through
- Video lessons
- PDF handouts
- Mock exams
- Online assessment
These can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. Our e-learning platform is optimised for use on mobile, tablet, laptops and desktop computers.
The Nursing Assistant Diploma consists of fifteen mandatory units, which cover
- Delivering food to patients
- Making up the bed and ensuring cleanliness of bedding
- Petty management
- Observation of the sick
- Time management and interpersonal communication skills
- And more…
- Fundamental Nursing Skills
- Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice
The assessment at the end of each course is a multiple-choice exam taken through our online platform. The system is fully automated so you will receive your results instantly upon completion.
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification. You can order a PDF Certificate for £12.
Who is this course for?
The Nursing Assistant Diploma is aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. However, learners should be aged 16 or over and have a good understanding of English language, numeracy and IT.
Studying this course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles such as
- Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Assistant
- Care Worker
- Mental Health Nurse
|Nursing Assistant Diploma|
|The importance of ventilation||00:30:00|
|Securing the health of houses||00:30:00|
|Petty management skills||01:00:00|
|Dealing with noise disturbance||01:00:00|
|Varitey recovery methods||00:30:00|
|Cooking healthy meals||00:30:00|
|Paying attention to bedding||00:30:00|
|Ensuring there is enough light||00:30:00|
|Keeping the space clean||00:30:00|
|Good bedside manner||00:30:00|
|Fundamental Nursing Skills||00:00:00|
|Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.